Abortion because of Hyperemisis Gravidarum

Buyer and Seller meets.
PrincessSofia

Abortion because of Hyperemisis Gravidarum

Post by PrincessSofia »

Hello guys i just want to share my stories with you.i have never been open to anyone closed to me regarding my situation.. thats why im here

I had an abortion last month. I have irregular period so i never suspect that im pregnant. But the past few days i was extremely sick.. to the point that i was vomiting a lot, no energy and no appetite. Plus i was so irritable all the day. As the day have past it triggered my anxiety and panic attacks. And because im worried that i also lost some weight i went to the ob and checked on.the diagnosis was HYPEREMISIS GRAVIDARUM.

Going to work becomes really hard for me. I feel not in myself. I have no interest on the things i do. My partner and i really want to keep the baby but as the day passed. my body becomes weaker. we talk about the abortion.. my partner searching for the internet. And he contacted the seller ate ai. He bought the meds.

We followed the instruction and yes it was successful. I bleed a lot and have some blood clots. But in the next day. I felt so lost that I always wanted to cry.. i never thought that i will do such things in my own baby.. :( wish i could push myself a little bit more to fight for it but its to late..
Ate ai

Re: Abortion because of Hyperemisis Gravidarum

Post by Ate ai »

PrincessSofia wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:59 pm Hello guys i just want to share my stories with you.i have never been open to anyone closed to me regarding my situation.. thats why im here

I had an abortion last month. I have irregular period so i never suspect that im pregnant. But the past few days i was extremely sick.. to the point that i was vomiting a lot, no energy and no appetite. Plus i was so irritable all the day. As the day have past it triggered my anxiety and panic attacks. And because im worried that i also lost some weight i went to the ob and checked on.the diagnosis was HYPEREMISIS GRAVIDARUM.

Going to work becomes really hard for me. I feel not in myself. I have no interest on the things i do. My partner and i really want to keep the baby but as the day passed. my body becomes weaker. we talk about the abortion.. my partner searching for the internet. And he contacted the seller ate ai. He bought the meds.

We followed the instruction and yes it was successful. I bleed a lot and have some blood clots. But in the next day. I felt so lost that I always wanted to cry.. i never thought that i will do such things in my own baby.. :( wish i could push myself a little bit more to fight for it but its to late..

FOR ABORTION HELP..
100% LEGIT SELLER!!
SINCE 2013

LOTS OF GOOD FEEDBACK HERE IN FORUM..
AUTHENTIC AND EFFECTIVE MEDS!!
TRUSTED SELLER!!

I also offer D&C procedure
Clean and safe place

(I CAN SHOW U AN UPDATED PROOF OF TRANSACT!!! AND SOME PICTURE,,)

CONTACT ME..

Beware of scammers
May ann

Post by May ann »

Yung ate ko dati ganyan din suka ng suka.. yung mga kinakain niya maya maya sinusuka niya. Napayat siya ng sobra. Nung 7mos na tiyan niya lagi siya na ospital dahil sa pagsusuka niya. Maselan siya magbuntis buti at ok naman pamangkin ko
Crizza

Post by Crizza »

Hyperemesis gravidarum is a condition characterized by severe nausea, vomiting, weight loss, and electrolyte disturbance. Mild cases are treated with dietary changes, rest, and antacids. More severe cases often require a stay in the hospital so that the mother can receive fluid and nutrition through an intravenous line (IV). DO NOT take any medications to solve this problem without first consulting your health care provider.