I AM LOOKING FOR A LEGIT INDUCED ABORTION PROCEDURE

Buyer and Seller meets.
AbbyGurl

I AM LOOKING FOR A LEGIT INDUCED ABORTION PROCEDURE

Post by AbbyGurl »

Hello,

Is there anyone here na nakakakila dun sa nagooffer ng induced abortion procedure somewhere in South? Was referred to them way back 2015 sguro, nung d ako tinalaban ng gamot sa Quiapo. I forgot the names ng mga assistant nung "doktora", pero ang meeting place nila is sa SM SUCAT tapos susunduin kayo ng service nila going to a subdivision. Madami silang clients since malinis at safe sila gumawa. Hindi din ganu. Kamahal, tho ako may additional payments pa kasi malaki ung fetus sa tyan ko. Anyways, kung may nkakakilala sakanila, please give me their number po para mkpagpa schedule ako... Ty!
ysa08

Re: I AM LOOKING FOR A LEGIT INDUCED ABORTION PROCEDURE

Post by ysa08 »

hi sis are you still need looking for help po?
AbbyGurl

Post by AbbyGurl »

Yes po..
Miss Shine

Post by Miss Shine »

To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?
Don't make a doubt! Trust only those knowledgeable person.
REMEMBER: Hindi po pinagkakatiwala ang buhay sa kung sino sino lamang.
MAG ISIP! MAGBASA! BAGO MAG TIWALA!

Just TEXT or CALL Miss Shine for more information.

1 month and 2 month for DILATION and CURETTAGE PROCEDURE.

Ang D and C Procedure it's a process of scrapping the cervix or the lower part of the uterus to get the sac that'll probably develop as fetus.

3. 4. 5. 6. 7 months for CATHETER PROCEDURE.

Ang Catheter Procedure it's a process of putting straight catheter in the cervix until it open and the fetus comes out.

SURE and SAFE and PAINLESS Abortion Procedure.

Thank You.

Abortion Pills, Abortion Pills Philippines, Abortion in the Philippines, Abortion Clinic in the Philippines, Cytotec Philippines, Cytotec Misoprostol Philippines, Philippine Midwife for Safe Abortion, Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion, Safe Abortion in the Philippines, Safe Abortion Clinic in the Philippines.