Where i can find Safe Abortion Clinic in Manila?

Buyer and Seller meets.
Constant_Change

Re: Where i can find Safe Abortion Clinic in Manila?

Post by Constant_Change »

zsazsa10 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:55 am
karen143 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:00 pm
zsazsa10 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:13 am Paano po ba magpa-appointment sa kanila sis? Sa kanila ko din kaseng balak mag under-go ng abortion.
Sis everyday silang open nasa sayo na yun kung kailan mo balak mag punta sa kanila.
Sis baka next month na ako makapunta hinihintay ko pa kase yung kasabay ko bali dalawa kaming pupunta kay miss shine.
Kamusta ka sis? Tapos ka na?
Miss Shine

Post by Miss Shine »

To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?
Don't make a doubt! Trust only those knowledgeable person.
REMEMBER: Hindi po pinagkakatiwala ang buhay sa kung sino sino lamang.
MAG ISIP! MAGBASA! BAGO MAG TIWALA!

Just TEXT or CALL Miss Shine for more information.

1 month and 2 month for DILATION and CURETTAGE PROCEDURE.

Ang D and C Procedure it's a process of scrapping the cervix or the lower part of the uterus to get the sac that'll probably develop as fetus.

3. 4. 5. 6. 7 months for CATHETER PROCEDURE.

Ang Catheter Procedure it's a process of putting straight catheter in the cervix until it open and the fetus comes out.

SURE and SAFE and PAINLESS Abortion Procedure.

Thank You.

Abortion Pills, Abortion Pills Philippines, Abortion in the Philippines, Abortion Clinic in the Philippines, Cytotec Philippines, Cytotec Misoprostol Philippines, Philippine Midwife for Safe Abortion, Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion, Safe Abortion in the Philippines, Safe Abortion Clinic in the Philippines.
Miss Shine

Post by Miss Shine »

To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?

Ang D and C Procedure it's a process of scrapping the cervix or the lower part of the uterus to get the sac that'll probably develop as fetus.

Ang Catheter Procedure it's a process of putting straight catheter in the cervix until it open and the fetus comes out.

Thank You.

PinaysChoice - WomensChoice

Abortion Pills, Abortion Pills Philippines, Abortion in the Philippines, Abortion Clinic in the Philippines, Cytotec Philippines, Cytotec Misoprostol Philippines, Philippine Midwife for Safe Abortion, Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion, Safe Abortion in the Philippines, Safe Abortion Clinic in the Philippines.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Balak ko sanang mag pa abort 6 month kaya pa kaya??
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Hi po! 6 months pregnant po ako at balak ko mag pa abort. May naka expirence na po ba dito na mag palalaglag ng 6 months. Pa share naman po ng expirence nyo para ready ako. Sa 20 ako pupunta kay miss shine.
Gazini

Post by Gazini »

Sunshine wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:02 am Hi po! 6 months pregnant po ako at balak ko mag pa abort. May naka expirence na po ba dito na mag palalaglag ng 6 months. Pa share naman po ng expirence nyo para ready ako. Sa 20 ako pupunta kay miss shine.
Ako sis 6 months yung pinaabort ko kila miss shine at okey na ako ngayon negative na din.
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Hi sis! Pa share naman po ng expirence nyo medjo natatakot po kasi ako. Pwede ko po ba kayong makachat?
Gazini

Post by Gazini »

Sunshine wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:00 am Hi sis! Pa share naman po ng expirence nyo medjo natatakot po kasi ako. Pwede ko po ba kayong makachat?
Sis just click the link below nandyan yung abortion story ko.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=100&p=1999#p1999
Miss Shine

Post by Miss Shine »

Thank You.

PinaysChoice - WomensChoice

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

This is a WARNING to those who want to go to Miss Shine! My friend was VERY BADLY treated by them. Ayaw nila ng kasama so her boyfriend wasn't allowed to be with her anywhere near her or even know the exact place! Oo naabort yun pregnancy ng kaibigan ko very painfully pero NAOSPITAL siya and ALMOST DIED from blood poisoning caused by infection and too much bleeding! PAINLESS pa ang sabi nila. Lecheng painless na yan...sumisigaw na daw siya sa sakit sa kanila pero nakahawak sa kanya yun dalawa doon habang yun isang matandang babae gumagawa! Her uterus had to be removed in the hospital because they had a difficult time stopping the bleeding. Natusok daw matres niya at punit daw yun cervix.Miss Shine gave the lowest surgical package price and low ang budget ng friends ko because students, unplanned AND DESPERADO to get rid of her pregnancy kase darating na magulang niya from abroad. Total paid in the hospital because of complications was nearly a ₱100,000 kase naICU pa siya and nearly a month in confinement! The parents had to be told because as students they don't even dream of having that much money in their hands yet. She was UNCONSCIOUS when rushed to the hospital! I will not give details nalang of their experience with Miss Shine because then these people will know who I'm referring to and might harm them. I will just do my best to show you FROM THEIR OWN FORUM the BULLSH!T way they do things! This will be my help to others thinking of going to them.
This is a WARNING to those who want to go to Miss Shine! My friend was VERY BADLY treated by them. Ayaw nila ng kasama so her boyfriend wasn't allowed to be with her anywhere near her or even know the exact place! Oo naabort yun pregnancy ng kaibigan ko very painfully pero NAOSPITAL siya and ALMOST DIED from blood poisoning caused by infection and too much bleeding! PAINLESS pa ang sabi nila. Lecheng painless na yan...sumisigaw na daw siya sa sakit sa kanila pero nakahawak sa kanya yun dalawa doon habang yun isang matandang babae gumagawa! Her uterus had to be removed in the hospital because they had a difficult time stopping the bleeding. Natusok daw matres niya at punit daw yun cervix.Miss Shine gave the lowest surgical package price and low ang budget ng friends ko because students, unplanned AND DESPERADO to get rid of her pregnancy kase darating na magulang niya from abroad. Total paid in the hospital because of complications was nearly a ₱100,000 kase naICU pa siya and nearly a month in confinement! The parents had to be told because as students they don't even dream of having that much money in their hands yet. She was UNCONSCIOUS when rushed to the hospital! I will not give details nalang of their experience with Miss Shine because then these people will know who I'm referring to and might harm them. I will just do my best to show you FROM THEIR OWN FORUM the BULLSH!T way they do things! This will be my help to others thinking of going to them. Please go to pinaychoice.com makikita nyo dyan mga naloko nyang ms.shine aka ms.julie na yan. Please also check this out sya yung tinutukoy sa article. So be aware guys! Take time to read and research! Be wise!

https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/inves ... regnancies