Abortion in the Philippines legit

Buyer and Seller meets.
Jennifer

Re: Abortion in the Philippines legit

Post by Jennifer »

Hello! I am Jennifer and 4 weeks pregnant. I got so worried because I can't afford to have another child again since I already have one. I am currently working in a big company and I don't wanna quit my job just because of unwanted pregnancy and I really love my job. I searched for people who can help me and I got 10 contact numbers. I texted all of them and some replied. But Ate ai is the most professional person I talked to among all the numbers that I got. She is straight to the point and very concerned about her clients. She is not just thinking about the income but she's also thinking of our safety. When she already discussed about the medicines, she convinced me to buy a package (Cyto kit), it's the best kit for me since I'm just 4 weeks pregnant. And she instructed me how to pay for it and how it is be shipped. I trusted her a lot because she's really showing that she's professional. When I received the package, I got it with a small box inside. When I checked it, it's a box with a ****** inside. I was tensed thinking that the medicines are not there, but when I opened it, the medicines were hidden perfectly. I was amazed of the professionalism of Ate ai. And she gave a series of instructions to follow. She texted me from time to time checking on me. I was so touched of her concern, she treated me like her sister. I bleeded already and I think I already succeeded. Just follow her instructions, WORD PER WORD. And I would like to say that if you are planning to do this, make sure to do it with a companion, we don't know what will happen so just be sure. I recommend ate ai for those who need in help.
Havanacuba

Post by Havanacuba »

Miss_julie wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:00 pm
green wrote:In my part, kagagaling ko lang din sa malaysia and i was 3mos. Preg. Nung friday ako nag undergo ng procedure kila miss julie. Ok na naman ako. 8days lang kasi Ang leave ko. Pabalik nadin ako bukas para makpg ready din ako. Sa totoo lang pwedeng pwede naman akong magpa abort sa singapore kasi malapit lang sa malaysia pero kasi hindi ako kumportable kung doon kasi iba padin pg nandito sa pinas atleast kung may mangyaring masama sakin andto ako sa lugar natin. Pero sa kabutihang palad ok naman ako at walang naging problema. Yung friend ng pinsan ko yung nag refer sakin kay miss julie, nung una natatakot ako kasi wla akong idea, pero sb naman nya na ok talaga kasi ilan naman nadaw kami ang na suggest nya sakanila. Then, nung nakta ko yung place, yung lugar kaht papano nabawasan yung kaba ko kasi malinis at isa pa hindi talaga crowded. Bsta tiwala lang wala naman mawawala
kung magttiwala.

Safe abortion..
Painless abortion..
Abortion procedure to be performed at safe area located inside subdivision..

Clean facilities and well sanitized equipments..

Just call or txt miss julie for more infos. Regarding with procedures that will fit to you.
and also For globe..
09 zero five two four 3 Six six zero 8

5 months po akong pregnant miss Julie, matagal po ba aabutin pag malaki na?
Croissants

Post by Croissants »

Queensland wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:49 am Thanks mga sis! Sunday ko balak pumunta kina miss julie. Gusto ko sana morning pumunta para bago mag lunch makauwi narin ako kasi para makapag rest din ako ng hapon.
How was the procedure sis?
Drift

Post by Drift »

Havanacuba may appointment kana kay miss julie? Malaki na sayo dapat magpa appointment kana
Havanacuba

Post by Havanacuba »

Drift wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:46 am Havanacuba may appointment kana kay miss julie? Malaki na sayo dapat magpa appointment kana
Thursday sis. Bukas ko palang kasi makukuha perang hiniram ko.
Queensland

Post by Queensland »

I really wanna thank miss julie and her team for accommodating me and assisting me so well. I will recommend you guys kapag may mga kakilala ako na kagaya Kong dumanas ng unwanted pregnancy. Pasensya na po kung ngayon lang ako nag update dito at nakapag pasalamat kasi medyo nagpahinga din ako at naging busy.
im_negative

Post by im_negative »

Genuine abortion pills
Cytotec kit for 1 to 6months

Safe and guaranteed effective
Affordable price!! 👍👍

Open for meet up!!
Student discount!!!

Text me at : (0938) 617 0361

(0938) 617 0361
(0938) 617 0361
(0938) 617 0361
Havanacuba

Post by Havanacuba »

Queensland wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:50 pm I really wanna thank miss julie and her team for accommodating me and assisting me so well. I will recommend you guys kapag may mga kakilala ako na kagaya Kong dumanas ng unwanted pregnancy. Pasensya na po kung ngayon lang ako nag update dito at nakapag pasalamat kasi medyo nagpahinga din ako at naging busy.

Thank you for for sharing your story sis. Sana maging ok din ako on Thursday.
Havanacuba

Post by Havanacuba »

Miss_julie wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:29 pm
Chichay wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:56 am Miss julie yung payment po ba after Ng procedure ibibigay?
Yes po ma'am para din po may assurance kayo. Salamat po
At least miss julie kahit papano mas kampanti po kaming mga clients nyo kapag ganon. Thanks
Havanacuba

Post by Havanacuba »

Queensland wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:50 pm I really wanna thank miss julie and her team for accommodating me and assisting me so well. I will recommend you guys kapag may mga kakilala ako na kagaya Kong dumanas ng unwanted pregnancy. Pasensya na po kung ngayon lang ako nag update dito at nakapag pasalamat kasi medyo nagpahinga din ako at naging busy.

Ilang months pala ang naipaabort mo sis?