5months Abortion Successful

Buyer and Seller meets.
May ann

Re: 5months Abortion Successful

Post by May ann »

June wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:21 am Hello. May fb po ba si Ate Ai? Di pa po kasi siya nagrereply 😊

Wait mo lang po reply. Magrereply din po un.
Love143

Post by Love143 »

I and my partner decided to terminate this baby coz we have 6months old baby. We are not yet ready to have another one.

We decided to get cyto kit from ate ai
It was Saturday afternoon when we picked up the parcel. And the packaging was so very amazing.

I am really not a morning person so I didn't have my breakfast. Instead, I ate my brunch at late 11am. I started my fasting at 12pm. I got to get myself busy to wait for the instructed time.

1st dose Wala akong naramdaman.

chill na talaga ako and masakit na balakang ko

nawala na un fever ko and sobrang uhaw talaga ako gsto ko na mag pee kaso klangan tiisin lahat.

Until the last dose masakit balakang ko and gsto ko talaga pee. Pero bawal! Buti nalang anjan partner ko para alalayan ako.

Pag pee ko biglang may lumabas dlawa dko nakita. Tas un last puti siya na parang jelly at un Isa blood clot na Malaki. Hindi ko Alam Kung normal lang un na lumabas na un. Tinawag ko partner ko para halukayin un nasa bowl. Bgla namin nakita un baby namin don, kinuha Niya agad. Sobrang emotional kami Lalo na siya. Baby boy pa Naman. Panganay namin is baby girl. Sobrang sakit pero kelangan e.

Sorry baby ! Araw2 kami hihingi NG tawad sayo. At Sana kapag dumating ung time na ready na kami, ikaw parin ibigay samin. Kay God, Sana mapatawad mo po kami. Sana maintindihan mo kami.

Salamat ate ai sa tulong mo. At sa blogsite na to. Kaya ung mga nagbabalak Jan, dapat 100% sure ka sa gagawin mo! Gawin na hanggat maaga pa.
Ate ai

Post by Ate ai »

Love143 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:27 pm I and my partner decided to terminate this baby coz we have 6months old baby. We are not yet ready to have another one.

We decided to get cyto kit from ate ai
It was Saturday afternoon when we picked up the parcel. And the packaging was so very amazing.

I am really not a morning person so I didn't have my breakfast. Instead, I ate my brunch at late 11am. I started my fasting at 12pm. I got to get myself busy to wait for the instructed time.

1st dose Wala akong naramdaman.

chill na talaga ako and masakit na balakang ko

nawala na un fever ko and sobrang uhaw talaga ako gsto ko na mag pee kaso klangan tiisin lahat.

Until the last dose masakit balakang ko and gsto ko talaga pee. Pero bawal! Buti nalang anjan partner ko para alalayan ako.

Pag pee ko biglang may lumabas dlawa dko nakita. Tas un last puti siya na parang jelly at un Isa blood clot na Malaki. Hindi ko Alam Kung normal lang un na lumabas na un. Tinawag ko partner ko para halukayin un nasa bowl. Bgla namin nakita un baby namin don, kinuha Niya agad. Sobrang emotional kami Lalo na siya. Baby boy pa Naman. Panganay namin is baby girl. Sobrang sakit pero kelangan e.

Sorry baby ! Araw2 kami hihingi NG tawad sayo. At Sana kapag dumating ung time na ready na kami, ikaw parin ibigay samin. Kay God, Sana mapatawad mo po kami. Sana maintindihan mo kami.

Salamat ate ai sa tulong mo. At sa blogsite na to. Kaya ung mga nagbabalak Jan, dapat 100% sure ka sa gagawin mo! Gawin na hanggat maaga pa.

Ty

FOR ABORTION HELP..
100% LEGIT SELLER!!
SINCE 2013

LOTS OF GOOD FEEDBACK HERE IN FORUM..
AUTHENTIC AND EFFECTIVE MEDS!!
TRUSTED SELLER!!

I also offer D&C procedure
Clean and safe place

(I CAN SHOW U AN UPDATED PROOF OF TRANSACT!!! AND SOME PICTURE,,)

CONTACT ME..

Beware of scammers
Vivian

Post by Vivian »

i just wanna share my experience last month.I'm 5mos preg when I did the procedure.

Day 1 - April 25.

Day 2 and 3 - April 26. Took my 1st dose of Cytotec. It was after my 4th dose when I started having chills and fever. After my last dose, I tried to sleep. Woke up at 3am thought lalabas na yung baby, di pa pala. Went back to my room, slept for an hour then I decided na magstay nalang sa living room. Quarter to 4, parang napupoop na ko. Went to the bathroom and niready ko na sarili ko. Dun na rin nagbreak waterbag ko. Wala pang 5mins, nararamdaman ko na susunod nang lalabas yung baby. I remained calm, did some breathing exercises and nagpray. Super bilis ng pangyayari. As in parang nagslide silang lahat palabas. I was very exhausted. I'm literally sweating like a pig. Nakita ko baby ko, i picked him up, gave him a bath. Kissed his forehead and nagsorry ako. Ilang beses ako nag i love you. Tinititigan ko lang sya. Di ako maka move on. Naaalala ko sya. Natutulala ako. :'(

5am sya lumabas.

Ate ai, thank you for being with me since day 1 and for answering all of my questions. I really appreciate you replying to all of my messages and even if its already 3am. Thank you.
Honeybee

Post by Honeybee »

Vivian wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:59 pm i just wanna share my experience last month.I'm 5mos preg when I did the procedure.

Day 1 - April 25.

Day 2 and 3 - April 26. Took my 1st dose of Cytotec. It was after my 4th dose when I started having chills and fever. After my last dose, I tried to sleep. Woke up at 3am thought lalabas na yung baby, di pa pala. Went back to my room, slept for an hour then I decided na magstay nalang sa living room. Quarter to 4, parang napupoop na ko. Went to the bathroom and niready ko na sarili ko. Dun na rin nagbreak waterbag ko. Wala pang 5mins, nararamdaman ko na susunod nang lalabas yung baby. I remained calm, did some breathing exercises and nagpray. Super bilis ng pangyayari. As in parang nagslide silang lahat palabas. I was very exhausted. I'm literally sweating like a pig. Nakita ko baby ko, i picked him up, gave him a bath. Kissed his forehead and nagsorry ako. Ilang beses ako nag i love you. Tinititigan ko lang sya. Di ako maka move on. Naaalala ko sya. Natutulala ako. :'(

5am sya lumabas.

Ate ai, thank you for being with me since day 1 and for answering all of my questions. I really appreciate you replying to all of my messages and even if its already 3am. Thank you.

😭😭 kaya mo yan sis!!
im_negative

Post by im_negative »

Genuine abortion pills
Cytotec kit for 1 to 6months

Safe and guaranteed effective
Affordable price!! 👍👍

Open for meet up!!
Student discount!!!

Text me at : (0938) 617 0361

(0938) 617 0361
(0938) 617 0361
(0938) 617 0361
Ate ai

Post by Ate ai »

Vivian wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 11:59 pm i just wanna share my experience last month.I'm 5mos preg when I did the procedure.

Day 1 - April 25.

5am sya lumabas.

Ty

FOR ABORTION HELP..
100% LEGIT SELLER!!
SINCE 2013

LOTS OF GOOD FEEDBACK HERE IN FORUM..
AUTHENTIC AND EFFECTIVE MEDS!!
TRUSTED SELLER!!

I also offer D&C procedure
Clean and safe place

(I CAN SHOW U AN UPDATED PROOF OF TRANSACT!!! AND SOME PICTURE,,)

CONTACT ME..

Beware of scammers
Anthony_99

Post by Anthony_99 »

To the unprepared women and young who are seeking help I strongly recommend you to contact Ate ai. Tested and proven and definitely NOT a fake.

Some days ago, my gf and I had seriously needed immediate help. We were afraid of trusting and believing because we had been scammed before. Well ladies, you're just gonna have to believe, rely on your gut instinct. Ate ai will give you an immediate reply and definitely knows what she's talking about.

Just an advise, please don't go asking for more assurance than what is possible. Abortion in the Philippines is illegal so these genuine pills she are actually banned. So asking for direct meetups to pick up the item WILL NEVER happen. We need understand why at hindi naman mahirap isipin kung bakit diba? Madali syang kausap at may sense, direct to the point.

I go against abortion but what my partner and I, our situation, is very much complicated and it just cannot happen. Be ready and prepared when you seek Ate ai help, make sure you are fully decided. My advise, have someone with you to support you and comfort you while doing this. May God forgive us for what we've done. Rest assured it will never ever happen again. Thanks again Miss ai for the genuine help.
Love143

Post by Love143 »

I agree with those posts na pinaka mahirap yung emotional pain, diko naman sinasabi na madali yung procedure. Abortion is a risk; financial, physical and emotional. Kailangan lang sigurado ka sa gagawin mo, kasi once nasimulan mo na dapat ituloy at kayanin.. Everyone of us naman have our own reasons, lakasan lang talaga ng loob yan.. Ako nga almost 4mos na ng mag abort, pero nakaya ko. At first, nag suffered ako sa emotional pain. There are times na naiiyak ako, basa ako ng basa nong mga abortion poems and quotes. Kasi naman, nung makita ko yung little angel ko e buo na, baby boy pa mandin :( Atleast kahit papano masasabi kong mabilis naman yung recovery ko. Back to normal na life ko, I keep on praying and asking for forgiveness.
Honeybee

Post by Honeybee »

Anthony_99 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:21 pm To the unprepared women and young who are seeking help I strongly recommend you to contact Ate ai. Tested and proven and definitely NOT a fake.

Some days ago, my gf and I had seriously needed immediate help. We were afraid of trusting and believing because we had been scammed before. Well ladies, you're just gonna have to believe, rely on your gut instinct. Ate ai will give you an immediate reply and definitely knows what she's talking about.

Just an advise, please don't go asking for more assurance than what is possible. Abortion in the Philippines is illegal so these genuine pills she are actually banned. So asking for direct meetups to pick up the item WILL NEVER happen. We need understand why at hindi naman mahirap isipin kung bakit diba? Madali syang kausap at may sense, direct to the point.

I go against abortion but what my partner and I, our situation, is very much complicated and it just cannot happen. Be ready and prepared when you seek Ate ai help, make sure you are fully decided. My advise, have someone with you to support you and comfort you while doing this. May God forgive us for what we've done. Rest assured it will never ever happen again. Thanks again Miss ai for the genuine help.
Yes its illegal kaya nga hindi ko kinukulit si ate ai na makipag kita sa akin dahil alam ko for safety din naming dalawa yun. Pumayag naman ako sa shipping since nakita ko naman mga proof niya.