My Successful Abortion Story

Buyer and Seller meets.
Nora_01

Re: My Successful Abortion Story

Post by Nora_01 »

Mhaya wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:48 pm
Nora_01 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:38 pm planning to buy from ate ai. Kaya pa ba toh kahit 9weeks na?? 😭😭 kailangan lang po kase talaga students pa lang po ako and graduating na po ako.. natatakot lang po ako kase 1st time ko lang po.. help pls!!

Pwede pa po yan sis.hanggang 6mos naman po kaya ng meds. Pero mag isip ka muna din ng madaming beses wag yung padalos dalos lang..
Hindi ko po pwede ituloy sis. 😭😭
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Nora_01 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:06 pm
Nora_01 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:38 pm planning to buy from ate ai. Kaya pa ba toh kahit 9weeks na?? 😭😭 kailangan lang po kase talaga students pa lang po ako and graduating na po ako.. natatakot lang po ako kase 1st time ko lang po.. help pls!!

Pwede pa po yan sis.hanggang 6mos naman po kaya ng meds. Pero mag isip ka muna din ng madaming beses wag yung padalos dalos lang..

Pwede mo pa naman ipagpatuloy yung studies mo after giving birth.
Nora_01

Post by Nora_01 »

Samantha wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:11 pm

Masyado pong complicated eh. Pinag aaral po kase ako ng kuya ko na nasa abroad. Lima kase kami magkakapatid pang tatlo ako.. yung ate ako may asawa na din.. saka ako inaasahan ng kuya ko na makaka graduate sa family para makatulong na din.. 😭
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Nora_01 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:15 pm
Samantha wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:11 pm

Masyado pong complicated eh. Pinag aaral po kase ako ng kuya ko na nasa abroad. Lima kase kami magkakapatid pang tatlo ako.. yung ate ako may asawa na din.. saka ako inaasahan ng kuya ko na makaka graduate sa family para makatulong na din.. 😭
Yun lang sis. Goodluck na lang sa magiging desisyon mo.
Nora_01

Post by Nora_01 »

Yes po plan ko po mag order sa kanya ng Friday.. para sat ko gagawin.. kinakabahan ako pero kailangan talaga eh. Sana maging successful din po ako kagaya niyo 😭😭 wish me luck ..
Mhaya

Post by Mhaya »

Nora_01 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:17 pm Yes po plan ko po mag order sa kanya ng Friday.. para sat ko gagawin.. kinakabahan ako pero kailangan talaga eh. Sana maging successful din po ako kagaya niyo 😭😭 wish me luck ..

Goodluck sis sana maging ok yang gagawin mo.. update ka na lang dito
im_negative

Post by im_negative »

Genuine abortion pills
Cytotec kit for 1 to 6months

Safe and guaranteed effective
Affordable price!! 👍👍

Open for meet up!!
Student discount!!!

Text me at : (0938) 617 0361

(0938) 617 0361
(0938) 617 0361
(0938) 617 0361
May ann

Post by May ann »

Nora_01 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:17 pm Yes po plan ko po mag order sa kanya ng Friday.. para sat ko gagawin.. kinakabahan ako pero kailangan talaga eh. Sana maging successful din po ako kagaya niyo 😭😭 wish me luck ..

Magiging ok ka din sis. Wag mo masyado isipin yun baka kung ano pa mangyari sau. Saka legit seller naman yung tilapitan mo kaya im sure magiging Successful yan.. goodluck
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Hello! I am Jennifer and 4 weeks pregnant. I got so worried because I can't afford to have another child again since I already have one. I am currently working in a big company and I don't wanna quit my job just because of unwanted pregnancy and I really love my job. I searched for people who can help me and I got 10 contact numbers. I texted all of them and some replied. But Ate ai is the most professional person I talked to among all the numbers that I got. She is straight to the point and very concerned about her clients. She is not just thinking about the income but she's also thinking of our safety. When she already discussed about the medicines, she convinced me to buy a package (Cyto kit), it's the best kit for me since I'm just 4 weeks pregnant. And she instructed me how to pay for it and how it is be shipped. I trusted her a lot because she's really showing that she's professional. When I received the package, I got it with a small box inside. When I checked it, it's a box with a ****** inside. I was tensed thinking that the medicines are not there, but when I opened it, the medicines were hidden perfectly. I was amazed of the professionalism of Ate ai. And she gave a series of instructions to follow. She texted me from time to time checking on me. I was so touched of her concern, she treated me like her sister. I bleeded already and I think I already succeeded. Just follow her instructions, WORD PER WORD. And I would like to say that if you are planning to do this, make sure to do it with a companion, we don't know what will happen so just be sure. I recommend ate ai for those who need in help.
Nora_01

Post by Nora_01 »

Jennifer wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:05 pm Hello! I am Jennifer and 4 weeks pregnant. I got so worried because I can't afford to have another child again since I already have one. I am currently working in a big company and I don't wanna quit my job just because of unwanted pregnancy and I really love my job. I searched for people who can help me and I got 10 contact numbers. I texted all of them and some replied. But Ate ai is the most professional person I talked to among all the numbers that I got. She is straight to the point and very concerned about her clients. She is not just thinking about the income but she's also thinking of our safety. When she already discussed about the medicines, she convinced me to buy a package (Cyto kit), it's the best kit for me since I'm just 4 weeks pregnant. And she instructed me how to pay for it and how it is be shipped. I trusted her a lot because she's really showing that she's professional. When I received the package, I got it with a small box inside. When I checked it, it's a box with a ****** inside. I was tensed thinking that the medicines are not there, but when I opened it, the medicines were hidden perfectly. I was amazed of the professionalism of Ate ai. And she gave a series of instructions to follow. She texted me from time to time checking on me. I was so touched of her concern, she treated me like her sister. I bleeded already and I think I already succeeded. Just follow her instructions, WORD PER WORD. And I would like to say that if you are planning to do this, make sure to do it with a companion, we don't know what will happen so just be sure. I recommend ate ai for those who need in help.
Kaylan ka nag order sis??