Mabisang pampalaglag

Buyer and Seller meets.
May ann

Re: Mabisang pampalaglag

Post by May ann »

Nora_01 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:18 pm Yes po plan ko po mag order sa kanya ng Friday.. para sat ko gagawin.. kinakabahan ako pero kailangan talaga eh. Sana maging successful din po ako kagaya niyo 😭😭 wish me luck ..

Magiging ok ka din sis. Wag mo masyado isipin yun baka kung ano pa mangyari sau. Saka legit seller naman yung tilapitan mo kaya im sure magiging Successful yan.. goodluck
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Hello! I am Jennifer and 4 weeks pregnant. I got so worried because I can't afford to have another child again since I already have one. I am currently working in a big company and I don't wanna quit my job just because of unwanted pregnancy and I really love my job. I searched for people who can help me and I got 10 contact numbers. I texted all of them and some replied. But Ate ai is the most professional person I talked to among all the numbers that I got. She is straight to the point and very concerned about her clients. She is not just thinking about the income but she's also thinking of our safety. When she already discussed about the medicines, she convinced me to buy a package (Cyto kit), it's the best kit for me since I'm just 4 weeks pregnant. And she instructed me how to pay for it and how it is be shipped. I trusted her a lot because she's really showing that she's professional. When I received the package, I got it with a small box inside. When I checked it, it's a box with a ****** inside. I was tensed thinking that the medicines are not there, but when I opened it, the medicines were hidden perfectly. I was amazed of the professionalism of Ate ai. And she gave a series of instructions to follow. She texted me from time to time checking on me. I was so touched of her concern, she treated me like her sister. I bleeded already and I think I already succeeded. Just follow her instructions, WORD PER WORD. And I would like to say that if you are planning to do this, make sure to do it with a companion, we don't know what will happen so just be sure. I recommend ate ai for those who need in help.
Nora_01

Post by Nora_01 »

Jennifer wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:06 pm Hello! I am Jennifer and 4 weeks pregnant. I got so worried because I can't afford to have another child again since I already have one. I am currently working in a big company and I don't wanna quit my job just because of unwanted pregnancy and I really love my job. I searched for people who can help me and I got 10 contact numbers. I texted all of them and some replied. But Ate ai is the most professional person I talked to among all the numbers that I got. She is straight to the point and very concerned about her clients. She is not just thinking about the income but she's also thinking of our safety. When she already discussed about the medicines, she convinced me to buy a package (Cyto kit), it's the best kit for me since I'm just 4 weeks pregnant. And she instructed me how to pay for it and how it is be shipped. I trusted her a lot because she's really showing that she's professional. When I received the package, I got it with a small box inside. When I checked it, it's a box with a ****** inside. I was tensed thinking that the medicines are not there, but when I opened it, the medicines were hidden perfectly. I was amazed of the professionalism of Ate ai. And she gave a series of instructions to follow. She texted me from time to time checking on me. I was so touched of her concern, she treated me like her sister. I bleeded already and I think I already succeeded. Just follow her instructions, WORD PER WORD. And I would like to say that if you are planning to do this, make sure to do it with a companion, we don't know what will happen so just be sure. I recommend ate ai for those who need in help.

Kaylan ka nag order sis?
Rose ann

Post by Rose ann »

Hi..i just want to share my experience today.. i've been looking for a trusted seller for weeks now.. and this morning..i decided to purchase from ate ai

I texted her around 7am.. we discussed the terms of the transaction.. i sent her my payment around lunch time and the proof of payment to her fb account..2:30pm i received the tracking number from her and told me that i will be receiving the meds tomorrow.. After that.. she sent me the detailed instructions for the procedure and answered all my clarifications..

I'm planning to do it on sat bcos I don’t have work..

To ate ai thank you..
Yayadub

Post by Yayadub »

Rose ann wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:19 pm Hi..i just want to share my experience today.. i've been looking for a trusted seller for weeks now.. and this morning..i decided to purchase from ate ai

I texted her around 7am.. we discussed the terms of the transaction.. i sent her my payment around lunch time and the proof of payment to her fb account..2:30pm i received the tracking number from her and told me that i will be receiving the meds tomorrow.. After that.. she sent me the detailed instructions for the procedure and answered all my clarifications..

To ate ai thank you..

Goodluck sau sis. Update ka dito ha
Rose ann

Post by Rose ann »

Yayadub wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:01 pm
Rose ann wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:19 pm Hi..i just want to share my experience today.. i've been looking for a trusted seller for weeks now.. and this morning..i decided to purchase from ate ai

To ate ai thank you..

Goodluck sau sis. Update ka dito ha

Thank u sis
Annamarie

Post by Annamarie »

To ate ai thank you..
Goodluck sau sis hope maging successful yung procedure mo.. update ka na lang po dito sis..
Ate ai

Post by Ate ai »

FOR ABORTION HELP..
100% LEGIT SELLER!!
SINCE 2013

LOTS OF GOOD FEEDBACK HERE IN FORUM..
AUTHENTIC AND EFFECTIVE MEDS!!
TRUSTED SELLER!!

I also offer D&C procedure
Clean and safe place

(I CAN SHOW U AN UPDATED PROOF OF TRANSACT!!! AND SOME PICTURE,,)

CONTACT ME..

Beware of scammers
Tonipink4

Post by Tonipink4 »

hello good evening po. Nakapag take po ako ng mife kit pero hindi po tumalab sa akin. April 28 po ako nag take. Nabili ko yung kit from the other site na sabi nila trusted seller daw. Ok naman yung transact namin although may pagka masungit yung seller 5mifepristone 2misoprostol at 6metergin ang binigay niya sa akin. Nagpa ultrasound ako nung MAY 19 at andun ba din siya. Natatakot ako na baka magka defect ung baby kaya nag inquire ako kay ate ai at ok naman siyang katext . Sabi niya na magretake ako DAHIL unsuccessful daw yung nangyari kaya plan ko magbuy sa kanya sa June 10. Since payday ko yun . Posible po ba na maalis pa ito?? Feb pa po yung last mens ko..
Rose ann

Post by Rose ann »

Nareceived ko na po ngaun ang meds galing kay ate ai. Akala ko kung bakit mataba yung packaging may freebies pala sa loob. Salamat sa freebies ate ai. Thank u po ng madami. 👈