1months pregnant and successful

Buyer and Seller meets.
Honeybee

Re: 1months pregnant and successful

Post by Honeybee »

Rose ann wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:10 pm Hi..i just want to share my experience today.. i've been looking for a trusted seller for weeks now.. and this morning..i decided to purchase from ate ai

I texted her around 7am.. we discussed the terms of the transaction.. i sent her my payment around lunch time and the proof of payment to her fb account..2:30pm i received the tracking number from her and told me that i will be receiving the meds tomorrow.. After that.. she sent me the detailed instructions for the procedure and answered all my clarifications..

I'm planning to do it on sat bcos I don’t have work..

To ate ai thank you..
Ilang mos kana sis?? Goodluck sa procedure mo
Yayadub

Post by Yayadub »

Rose ann wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:10 pm Hi..i just want to share my experience today.. i've been looking for a trusted seller for weeks now.. and this morning..i decided to purchase from ate ai

I texted her around 7am.. we discussed the terms of the transaction.. i sent her my payment around lunch time and the proof of payment to her fb account..2:30pm i received the tracking number from her and told me that i will be receiving the meds tomorrow.. After that.. she sent me the detailed instructions for the procedure and answered all my clarifications..

To ate ai thank you..
Goodluck sau sis. Update ka dito ha
Rose ann

Post by Rose ann »

Honeybee wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:50 pm

To ate ai thank you..
Ilang mos kana sis?? Goodluck sa procedure mo

Mga 1months siguro sis..
Annamarie

Post by Annamarie »

To ate ai thank you..

Goodluck sau sis hope maging successful yung procedure mo.. update ka na lang po dito sis..
Rose ann

Post by Rose ann »

Annamarie wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:37 pm

To ate ai thank you..

Goodluck sau sis hope maging successful yung procedure mo.. update ka na lang po dito sis..
Salamat sis post agad ako dito..
Nora_01

Post by Nora_01 »

Mga sis ask ko lang po kung paano yung insertion ng cyto?? Sinabi po kase sakin ni ate ai na meron nun. Although sa friday pa po ako makakapag order pero. Para san po yun?? Saka sa dulo po ba ilalagay??
Honeybee

Post by Honeybee »

Nora_01 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:11 pm Mga sis ask ko lang po kung paano yung insertion ng cyto?? Sinabi po kase sakin ni ate ai na meron nun. Although sa friday pa po ako makakapag order pero. Para san po yun?? Saka sa dulo po ba ilalagay??

Need po mag insert para po mag open ang cervix.. lagay mo lang sa dulo.. tapos higa ka lang.
Mylenebersabe

Post by Mylenebersabe »

Nora_01 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:11 pm Mga sis ask ko lang po kung paano yung insertion ng cyto?? Sinabi po kase sakin ni ate ai na meron nun. Although sa friday pa po ako makakapag order pero. Para san po yun?? Saka sa dulo po ba ilalagay??
How to Insert the Misoprostol:
1. Empty your bladder.
2. Wash your hands.
3. Push the four misoprostol tablets one at a time up into the vagina as far as you can using your finger.
4. Your health care provider may recommend that you lie down for about 30 minutes after you insert the misoprostol.
Sometimes the tablets come out when your bleeding starts or if you are up and about. If the tablets fall out while you are bleeding, do not worry. In most cases, enough of the medication will have been absorbed. If the tablets fall out before your bleeding starts, you may reinsert them.
Ate ai

Post by Ate ai »

FOR ABORTION HELP..
100% LEGIT SELLER!!
SINCE 2013

LOTS OF GOOD FEEDBACK HERE IN FORUM..
AUTHENTIC AND EFFECTIVE MEDS!!
TRUSTED SELLER!!

I also offer D&C procedure
Clean and safe place

(I CAN SHOW U AN UPDATED PROOF OF TRANSACT!!! AND SOME PICTURE,,)

CONTACT ME..

Beware of scammers
Tonipink4

Post by Tonipink4 »

hello good evening po. Nakapag take po ako ng mife kit pero hindi po tumalab sa akin. April 28 po ako nag take. Nabili ko yung kit from the other site na sabi nila trusted seller daw. Ok naman yung transact namin although may pagka masungit yung seller 5mifepristone 2misoprostol at 6metergin ang binigay niya sa akin. Nagpa ultrasound ako nung MAY 19 at andun ba din siya. Natatakot ako na baka magka defect ung baby kaya nag inquire ako kay ate ai at ok naman siyang katext . Sabi niya na magretake ako DAHIL unsuccessful daw yung nangyari kaya plan ko magbuy sa kanya sa June 10. Since payday ko yun . Posible po ba na maalis pa ito?? Feb pa po yung last mens ko..