Safe abortion

Buyer and Seller meets.
Miss Shine

Safe abortion

Post by Miss Shine »

Looking for safe abortion clinic in the philippines? Congratulation! You have come to the right place. Get abortion clinic information only from the trusted and reliable source of information. This forum will make your life so much easier to find abortion clinic on this planet.

JUST TEXT OR CALL MISS SHINE FOR MORE INFORMATION 09396268680 THANK YOU.
Last edited by Miss Shine on Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sunshine

Re: PinaysChoice - Safe Abortion Clinic in Manila Philippines.

Post by Sunshine »

This is a WARNING to those who want to go to Miss Shine! My friend was VERY BADLY treated by them. Ayaw nila ng kasama so her boyfriend wasn't allowed to be with her anywhere near her or even know the exact place! Oo naabort yun pregnancy ng kaibigan ko very painfully pero NAOSPITAL siya and ALMOST DIED from blood poisoning caused by infection and too much bleeding! PAINLESS pa ang sabi nila. Lecheng painless na yan...sumisigaw na daw siya sa sakit sa kanila pero nakahawak sa kanya yun dalawa doon habang yun isang matandang babae gumagawa! Her uterus had to be removed in the hospital because they had a difficult time stopping the bleeding. Natusok daw matres niya at punit daw yun cervix.Miss Shine gave the lowest surgical package price and low ang budget ng friends ko because students, unplanned AND DESPERADO to get rid of her pregnancy kase darating na magulang niya from abroad. Total paid in the hospital because of complications was nearly a ₱100,000 kase naICU pa siya and nearly a month in confinement! The parents had to be told because as students they don't even dream of having that much money in their hands yet. She was UNCONSCIOUS when rushed to the hospital! I will not give details nalang of their experience with Miss Shine because then these people will know who I'm referring to and might harm them. I will just do my best to show you FROM THEIR OWN FORUM the BULLSH!T way they do things! This will be my help to others thinking of going to them. 
This is a WARNING to those who want to go to Miss Shine! My friend was VERY BADLY treated by them. Ayaw nila ng kasama so her boyfriend wasn't allowed to be with her anywhere near her or even know the exact place! Oo naabort yun pregnancy ng kaibigan ko very painfully pero NAOSPITAL siya and ALMOST DIED from blood poisoning caused by infection and too much bleeding! PAINLESS pa ang sabi nila. Lecheng painless na yan...sumisigaw na daw siya sa sakit sa kanila pero nakahawak sa kanya yun dalawa doon habang yun isang matandang babae gumagawa! Her uterus had to be removed in the hospital because they had a difficult time stopping the bleeding. Natusok daw matres niya at punit daw yun cervix.Miss Shine gave the lowest surgical package price and low ang budget ng friends ko because students, unplanned AND DESPERADO to get rid of her pregnancy kase darating na magulang niya from abroad. Total paid in the hospital because of complications was nearly a ₱100,000 kase naICU pa siya and nearly a month in confinement! The parents had to be told because as students they don't even dream of having that much money in their hands yet. She was UNCONSCIOUS when rushed to the hospital! I will not give details nalang of their experience with Miss Shine because then these people will know who I'm referring to and might harm them. I will just do my best to show you FROM THEIR OWN FORUM the BULLSH!T way they do things! This will be my help to others thinking of going to them. Please go to pinaychoice.com makikita nyo dyan mga naloko nyang ms.shine aka ms.julie na yan. Please also check this out sya yung tinutukoy sa article. So be aware guys! Take time to read and research! Be wise! 

https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/inves ... regnancies