Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion in the Philippines.

Buyer and Seller meets.
mickyyyochua

Re: Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion in the Philippines.

Post by mickyyyochua »

Haha mabait daw si ms shine lol nakakatawa naman. Sa text pa nga lang ambastos bastos na kausap akala mo kung sino! Well, recently nakita ko yung page niyan sa fb and so I texted her asking kung magkano rate niya. sabi niya 10k daw. Then yesterday I saw this forum and to my surprise, sabi niya sa inyo na 8k lang daw price niya with recovery meds pa daw haha. So since I wanted to confirm, I texted her again. Kasi kung 8k lang pala talaga go na ko sa procedure kahit bukas na agad. Nag reply ang bruha, 10k daw talaga price niya at wag na daw ako paulit ulit Kasi naginquire na daw ako dati!!! Pambihira ateng? Masama magtanong? Di ba pwede naninigurado lang? Dami mo hanash sa fb kineclaim mo na ob nurse ka dito sa form midwife na hahaha ano ba talaga?
chuchutv

Post by chuchutv »

mickyyyochua wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:43 am Haha mabait daw si ms shine lol nakakatawa naman. Sa text pa nga lang ambastos bastos na kausap akala mo kung sino! Well, recently nakita ko yung page niyan sa fb and so I texted her asking kung magkano rate niya. sabi niya 10k daw. Then yesterday I saw this forum and to my surprise, sabi niya sa inyo na 8k lang daw price niya with recovery meds pa daw haha. So since I wanted to confirm, I texted her again. Kasi kung 8k lang pala talaga go na ko sa procedure kahit bukas na agad. Nag reply ang bruha, 10k daw talaga price niya at wag na daw ako paulit ulit Kasi naginquire na daw ako dati!!! Pambihira ateng? Masama magtanong? Di ba pwede naninigurado lang? Dami mo hanash sa fb kineclaim mo na ob nurse ka dito sa form midwife na hahaha ano ba talaga?
Oo sis mabait talaga sila Miss Shine lalo na kung mameet mo sa personal. Ex patient nya ako. Sana inintindi mo nalang yung text ng “WAG TAYONG PAULIT ULIT” dahil nag inquire ka na pala dati sa kanila. Tsaka kitang kita naman sa title ng thread na to na “REGISTERED MIDWIFE” hindi nurse or what. Maiintindihan pa sana kita kung galing ka sa kanila at minalditahan ka kaso hindi naman. At yung sinasabi mong Miss Shine sa FB. Dapat chineck mo yung number kung same number dahil ito lang yung number nila miss shine 09396268680 nag iisa lang yan sis. Yung sa fb na sinasabi mo FAKE na shine yun. SCAMMER yun. Anyway, goodluck sayo sis sana makahanap ka din ng taong tutulong sa problema mo. Have a nice day. Wag ng nega hindi nakakaganda yan. :)
Miss Shine

Post by Miss Shine »

Hesitant wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:26 am Hello po Ms. Shine. I kept on searching for 3 weeks to find this website. I actually had no idea on where to get in touch with you but I am in need of your help. My husband and I just go on our separate ways early February as I discovered him having a relationship with our friend. I am still living with my parents and I am having licensure exam this March. I hope you can help me out. I wanted to make an appointment po but will call you probably on the number posted. Thank you so much
For more info po just text or call miss shine at 09396268680 thank you.
Orangecounty

Post by Orangecounty »

Miss Shine wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:08 pm To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?
Don't make a doubt! Trust only those knowledgeable person.
REMEMBER: Hindi po pinagkakatiwala ang buhay sa kung sino sino lamang.
MAG ISIP! MAGBASA! BAGO MAG TIWALA!

Just TEXT or CALL Miss Shine for more information.

1 month and 2 month for DILATION and CURETTAGE PROCEDURE.

Ang D and C Procedure it's a process of scrapping the cervix or the lower part of the uterus to get the sac that'll probably develop as fetus.

3. 4. 5. 6. 7 months for CATHETER PROCEDURE.

Ang Catheter Procedure it's a process of putting straight catheter in the cervix until it open and the fetus comes out.

SURE and SAFE and PAINLESS Abortion Procedure.

Thank You.

PinaysChoice - WomensChoice

Abortion Pills, Abortion Pills Philippines, Abortion in the Philippines, Abortion Clinic in the Philippines, Cytotec Philippines, Cytotec Misoprostol Philippines, Philippine Midwife for Safe Abortion, Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion, Safe Abortion in the Philippines, Safe Abortion Clinic in the Philippines.
Hi Miss Shine, sana maka reply po kayo sa text message kahit na lockdown ngayon. Kailangan lang po talaga ang tulong niyo po. Salamat po.
liege.rad

Post by liege.rad »

Hi,
I need Misoprostol and Mifepristone.
It has to be shipped to a province near Metro Manila (but not inside Metro Manila)
1. How much is one kit?
2. How many pills are included?
3. How can I pay and when will it be shipped?

Please answer in English only as soon as possible.
Please send me a private message.
Mandagirl1994

Post by Mandagirl1994 »

Hi Guys. Do you know someone selling abortion pills here in Qatar? I badly need it 😞 Please someone help me.
Camry31

Post by Camry31 »

Miss Shine wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:19 pm
Hesitant wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:26 am Hello po Ms. Shine. I kept on searching for 3 weeks to find this website. I actually had no idea on where to get in touch with you but I am in need of your help. My husband and I just go on our separate ways early February as I discovered him having a relationship with our friend. I am still living with my parents and I am having licensure exam this March. I hope you can help me out. I wanted to make an appointment po but will call you probably on the number posted. Thank you so much
For more info po just text or call miss shine at 09396268680 thank you.

Hi misa shine please reply po sa quiry ko sa txt.... Lahit lockdown po.. Badly needed your help po...
Miss Shine

Post by Miss Shine »

To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?

Ang D and C Procedure it's a process of scrapping the cervix or the lower part of the uterus to get the sac that'll probably develop as fetus.

Ang Catheter Procedure it's a process of putting straight catheter in the cervix until it open and the fetus comes out.

Thank You.

Abortion Pills, Abortion Pills Philippines, Abortion in the Philippines, Abortion Clinic in the Philippines, Cytotec Philippines, Cytotec Misoprostol Philippines, Philippine Midwife for Safe Abortion, Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion, Safe Abortion in the Philippines, Safe Abortion Clinic in the Philippines.
tinkerbell

Post by tinkerbell »

Miss Shine wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:58 pm To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?

Thank You.

PinaysChoice - WomensChoice

is this the same miss shine na nakapost sa rappler na nag accommodate kay user aifa2500 (who died)?
Miss Shine

Post by Miss Shine »

To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?

Thank You.