Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion in the Philippines.

Buyer and Seller meets.
Miss Shine

Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion in the Philippines.

Post by Miss Shine »

To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?
Don't make a doubt! Trust only those knowledgeable person.
REMEMBER: Hindi po pinagkakatiwala ang buhay sa kung sino sino lamang.
MAG ISIP! MAGBASA! BAGO MAG TIWALA!

Just TEXT or CALL Miss Shine for more information.

1 month and 2 month for DILATION and CURETTAGE PROCEDURE.

Ang D and C Procedure it's a process of scrapping the cervix or the lower part of the uterus to get the sac that'll probably develop as fetus.

3. 4. 5. 6. 7 months for CATHETER PROCEDURE.

Ang Catheter Procedure it's a process of putting straight catheter in the cervix until it open and the fetus comes out.

SURE and SAFE and PAINLESS Abortion Procedure.

Thank You.

Abortion Pills, Abortion Pills Philippines, Abortion in the Philippines, Abortion Clinic in the Philippines, Cytotec Philippines, Cytotec Misoprostol Philippines, Philippine Midwife for Safe Abortion, Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion, Safe Abortion in the Philippines, Safe Abortion Clinic in the Philippines.
Last edited by Miss Shine on Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Ghana

Re: Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion in the Philippines.

Post by Ghana »

Hi Ms. Shine magpapa-appointment po ako this coming friday ako po yung tumawag kanina na kakauwi lang galing Dubai tatawag po ulet ako kapag papunta na ako maraming salamat in advance see you on friday po.
Cassandra

Post by Cassandra »

I’m 19 yrs old and been living in australia with my family we migrated in Sydney when i was 6 yrs old and now studying in Sydney to finish and complete my education here and fulfill all my dreams in life and then reached college met the man of my dreams we've been together for 3 years now as usual relationship we always had unsafe sex apparently things happened and unexpectedly i got pregnant I really don't know what to do I know this is hard for me and for my fiance cause we still have lots of plans and dreams that needs to be accomplished I felt so down and i got derailed of all the plans not just for myself but also for my family Im so afraid what might happen if my parents will know about this they might kill me. Me and my boyfriend come up with a very hard decision that I myself didn't expect that I will agree upon browse the net and search for all things and ways to come up with a solution and then we get to know "Ms. SHINE" called her and ask for information the best way we can get out of this horrible situation she was able to answer all my questions and even provide and discuss the pros' and cons' of I might get into. Then we flew all the way from Sydney to manila and meet "Ms. SHINE" she's very accommodating and helpful we did the procedure she told me since I'm pregnant for 4 months already Its really painless and safe after the procedure she gave us instructions and meds to take in order for me to get well after the procedure. Now I'm already super ok now and was able to completely overcome the BIGGEST PROBLEM that a girl can ever had most especially if ur not yet ready I AM SUPER THANKFUL TO MS SHINE AND WILL RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE WHO WILL COMMIT THE SAME MISTAKE I HAD BUT PLEASE AS LONG AS YOU CAN PREVENT THE SAME ISSUE OR PROBLEM I HAD DO SO IN THAT WAY YOU YOURSELF WILL NOT GET GUILTY OF A SIN. But now i promise myself that i will never ever commit the same mistake aganin ever!!! To anyone who's interested of MS. SHINE HERES HER NO. 09396268680 I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER SHE WILL HELP YOU AND NOT FAIL YOU AND MOST ESPECIALLY SHE IS NOT A SCAMMER.
Divine

Post by Divine »

Ghana wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:06 pm Hi Ms. Shine magpapa-appointment po ako this coming friday ako po yung tumawag kanina na kakauwi lang galing Dubai tatawag po ulet ako kapag papunta na ako maraming salamat in advance see you on friday po.
Hi sis ex patient ako ni ate shine goodluck sa procedure mo sa friday i’m 101% sure na magiging safe at successful din yung abortion procedure mo sa kanila kase proven and tested ko na sila.
Ghana

Post by Ghana »

Divine wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:19 pm
Ghana wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:06 pm Hi Ms. Shine magpapa-appointment po ako this coming friday ako po yung tumawag kanina na kakauwi lang galing Dubai tatawag po ulet ako kapag papunta na ako maraming salamat in advance see you on friday po.
Hi sis ex patient ako ni ate shine goodluck sa procedure mo sa friday i’m 101% sure na magiging safe at successful din yung abortion procedure mo sa kanila kase proven and tested ko na sila.
Thank you sis sa pagpapalakas ng loob ko actually kinakabahan talaga ako Pero kailangan ko talagang mag tiwala dahil ginusto ko to at alam ko naman na magiging safe ang abortion procedure ko kila miss shine dahil yung friend ko galing na din sa kanila gumawa lang ako ng account dito para maibahagi ko din sa iba yung pinagdadaanan ko at may makausap ako na magpapalakas ng loob ko hehehe thank you talaga sis sana matapos na talaga itong pinagdadaanan ko ngayon para makabalik na ulet ako sa Dubai at mamuhay ulet doon ng normal.
ex_patient

Post by ex_patient »

I just want to share my experience with miss shine . I was 5 months preg and we deal for a schedule this saturday. Feb. 2. I took 1 week to observe and to know who will I go . That time I wasnt able to allow to go with my bf in miss shine's place, just only in meet up place . First, I was so afraid that it might be a scam or what . I just trust her helper . We took a ride with fx and tricycle going to the place . When I saw their place (subdivision), it was so clean and everything was sterilized . Their are very entertaining and you will feel the comfort . I underwent a Catheter procedure around 2pm and even the other patient that almost cried in what would be happen next . We both rely in ourselves with the help of miss shine's team, ate anne (one of the helper) gave an instruction after the procedure, I and L** (the other patient) decided to go back where the meeting place was, that is Sm Fairview . We had our bonding, sharing of thoughts, giving our personal contact for updates in each other's situations and took our medicine on time, walked around until her bf came around 7pm and they left after . I went home too . It was so painful internally when the hours passed by, L** and I gave updates . Her Baby Boy came out around 3.30am and my Baby Girl came out 4.30pm yesterday . It so difficult to had a labor . When I saw my baby, it was so heartbreaking, I kissed her and ask for forgiveness, I cried a lot even my bf but it was the only thing we know for the sake of our careers . (Baby Pj, sorry my baby, I and your dad was not yet ready, I know you're now in heaven, we love you so much . We will miss you )
Thank you miss shine and her team .
ex_patient

Post by ex_patient »

Hi sis kakagaling ko lang kila miss shine nung saturday feb. 2 at masasabi kong sure at safe ka sa kanila at mababait sila at maasikaso hindi ka nila papabayaan dun at may nakasabay din ako doon kaya wag ka ng kabahan dahil sa tamang tao ka naman mapupunta .
Pepsi

Post by Pepsi »

What time ka pupunta sa friday? Sa friday din ako pupunta kila miss shine eh kasama ko yung boyfriend ko. Pwede bang magsabay nalang tayo?
Ghana

Post by Ghana »

Pepsi wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:38 pm
What time ka pupunta sa friday? Sa friday din ako pupunta kila miss shine eh kasama ko yung boyfriend ko. Pwede bang magsabay nalang tayo?
8am ako pupunta sa kanila sis kase kailangan kong makauwi sa bahay agad dahil hahanapin ako baka mag hinala sila sakin kakauwi ko lang kase galing Dubai eh.
Ghana

Post by Ghana »

ex_patient wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:31 pm
Hi sis kakagaling ko lang kila miss shine nung saturday feb. 2 at masasabi kong sure at safe ka sa kanila at mababait sila at maasikaso hindi ka nila papabayaan dun at may nakasabay din ako doon kaya wag ka ng kabahan dahil sa tamang tao ka naman mapupunta .
Maraming salamat po.