Where i can find Safe Abortion Clinic in Manila?

Buyer and Seller meets.
Miss Shine

Re: Where i can find Safe Abortion Clinic in Manila?

Post by Miss Shine »

Dedma po ang team namin sa mga taong mapanira always remember that business is business at pagdating sa business ay laging nagkakasiraan. Kaya wag agad maniniwala para hindi mapahamak.

To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?
Don't make a doubt! Trust only those knowledgeable person.
REMEMBER: Hindi po pinagkakatiwala ang buhay sa kung sino sino lamang.
MAG ISIP! MAGBASA! BAGO MAG TIWALA!

Just TEXT or CALL Miss Shine for more information.

1 month and 2 month for DILATION and CURETTAGE PROCEDURE.

Ang D and C Procedure it's a process of scrapping the cervix or the lower part of the uterus to get the sac that'll probably develop as fetus.

3. 4. 5. 6. 7 months for CATHETER PROCEDURE.

Ang Catheter Procedure it's a process of putting straight catheter in the cervix until it open and the fetus comes out.

SURE and SAFE and PAINLESS Abortion Procedure.

Thank You.

PinaysChoice - WomensChoice

Abortion Pills, Abortion Pills Philippines, Abortion in the Philippines, Abortion Clinic in the Philippines, Cytotec Philippines, Cytotec Misoprostol Philippines, Philippine Midwife for Safe Abortion, Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion, Safe Abortion in the Philippines, Safe Abortion Clinic in the Philippines.
xanonymouspotato

Post by xanonymouspotato »

Ivz wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:28 pm
Thinker wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:27 am MY ABORTION STORY.

"I DID NOT WRITE THIS ARTICLE TO ENCOURAGE ABORTION, IF YOU ARE HAVING THE SAME SITUATION RIGHT NOW, I HOPE YOU MAKE A BETTER DECISION."

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON FAKE PILLS ON THE INTERNET.

"It happened September 2014. My long-time boyfriend invited me to their family event. After that we went to the mall, sneaked out, then did it. It was unplanned. "

We are in a long distance relationship. Not very far from Manila but his financial status hindered us from seeing each other often. We're lucky if we see each other once a month. This situation of us made us miss each other very much that's why (you know).

Few days after we did it, I had thick "white mens." I wasn't bothered that much thinking it was just white mens although the texture is really different. Little did I know that I was already ovulating. (Read here)

It happened September 2014. My long-time boyfriend invited me to their family event. After that we went to the mall, sneaked out, then did it. It was UNPLANNED. Since it was unplanned, I took the so called "morning after pill" to prevent getting pregnant. As said in the internet, I took 4 caps then another 4 after 12 hours. I felt nauseous as usual. It is not the first time I took this.

The PILL (Nordette) did not work.

Before I found out I was pregnant, there were many days of stress, fear, anxiousness, disbelief, everything! I was crazily hoping that my mens will soon come. I didn't worry too much in the beginning because I have irregular cycle but it came to a point that I already know to myself that something was wrong, that the delay is too much.

It came to a point that I told my self I have to end this stress. I can no longer sleep during those times because of too much worrying. I finally had the courage to buy my self a pregnancy test. I cried and prayed hard the night before I did the test. Prayed to God to please give me a negative, so I won't have to do anything worse.

POSITIVE. My life crumbled into pieces as I stared to the kit hopelessly. Asking myself why? The feeling was surreal. I cried a lake. I am officially carrying a life within me.

I told my boyfriend the result. He was as stressed as I am. I was really really sad and hurt. The decision to keep or not to keep our child has to be made the soonest - and it will solely be my call. He loves me, and will not leave me no matter what. He do not want to abort our child, he didn't instruct me to do anything. He was just waiting for my decision, ready to support me despite his financial issues. Sadly, even before I took that test, I already have a decision. I CAN'T.

We were both graduating during that time. I'm already there. In just a few months, i'll be done, I can't stop. My family has already planned a gallant party and invited many relatives from here and abroad. I CANNOT FAIL MY PARENTS. I really can't. I can just imagine what heartbreak they will have if I break this to them after all the bragging they made about me.

Another thing is that, it was really unplanned. I love kids but I still don't want to have one. I don't have a job yet, I don't have savings yet. I don't want to bring a child to this world just to be a heavier burden to my family. Even though we are well of, I wouldn't do such. I know my parents, they will hate me, curse me (who wouldn't?), and I don't want to carry my child with all that negativity around.

BAD LUCK. The pill didn't work that is why I got pregnant. Everything was just so wrong. If I were to have a child, I wouldn't want this to be the reason.

After the test, I still kinda hope the result was wrong so I went to an OB-Gyne to have an ultrasound. Then poof! Yes, there was my tadpole. It's really very official i'm pregnant and I won't keep it. So what's next? I have to have a solution the soonest.

I browsed that internet. Tons of abortion stories, threads, etc. Learned that there are 2 types of abortion, by medicine and by surgery. Of course I preferred the one by medicine. I searched for sellers and found this site. It looks legit. Unlike those sellers in threads where they are accusing each other as scammers.

BE WARNED, I BOUGHT A FAKE PILL from that site. It cost me 4995 for 1 kit if I remember it right. It was sent to me in a sealed bottle of a supplement. I prepared pain relievers before the night i planned to take it. "Bahala na si God," told myself.

I didn't feel the "moderate to very painful cramps" as said on the websites. I had hot flushes (like fever), but then I was able to sleep normally after taking it. No pains whatsoever. The next day, I woke up, no pains still. I went straight to the bathroom. sat in the toilet. Some blood clots came out. I THOUGHT IT WORKED.

After that, I really thought my nightmare was done. I was okay again (not okay but better), but few weeks later, I always feel bloated and I am feeling something weird in my lower abdomen. Its not pain, the feeling is really weird. So I went to a clinic to have an ultrasound again and to my horror, IT'S STILL THERE.

I was stunned when I saw my child. I didn't want to believe my eyes. It's like asking are you sure?? Even though its right in front of my face. I cannot believe it's still there.

It was really painful to see it still there. After what I did, it is so eager to live. It hurts me so much to think that I have tried killing my child and will have to try to do it again. I held back my tears as I leave the clinic.

That day was bizarre. I cried an ocean. My conscience is killing me but I can't keep it. I can't keep my child but I don't want to kill it anymore. The pain and stress is too great.

Now I have to make another solution. I texted the seller of the fake pill. I told him it didn't work. He offered a discounted "higher dose" of pills. I don't think it's gonna work either. I am now looking to surgical abortion.

I browsed about surgical abortion. I found this thread about "Fredli's group," they claimed they are doctors who performs surgical abortion. Looks promising but i'm really scared. I know this is a very sensitive surgery and can be fatal if performed by non-professionals. I emailed them to know the price. 20k atleast.

LUCKILY, I have a friend who helped me find a solution. He introduced me to a Non-governmental Organization which helps girls like me. I talked to them and told them my situation. They kinda refrain helping me at first because they said they refuse pregnancies more than 12 weeks. But in the end, the agreed to helped me.

They scheduled me for a surgical abortion. So I went there. The place was nice. It doesn't look hell. They were nice to me and they were professionals. They gave me pain relievers before the surgery.

IT WAS PAINFUL. Not purely pain, there is this unknown weird feeling along. It was painful but it is nothing compared to what my child has experienced. I deserved that pain.

After that, they were not totally satisfied with what they got so they gave me an abortion pill which I should take at home. This is to ensure that everything will be flushed out.

They scheduled me for a follow-up check up few weeks after that. During the check-up, they made me take preg test and... NEGATIVE. They also gave me contraceptive shot good for 3 months.

ALL OF THAT FOR ONLY 7K. They want to help, not to earn.

That sums up the worst moment of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To my angel,

I'm sorry I have to do this. You know I love you. God knows how hard it is for me to do this. I hope you come back the right time. God will take care of you now. Mama and Papa love you forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WROTE THIS TO WARN YOU, YOU ARE LOST IN THE MOMENT LIKE ME DURING THAT TIME.
YOU ARE VULNERABLE RIGHT NOW.

ABORTION IS A DECISION YOU WILL CARRY IN YOUR HEART FOREVER.
A SIN THAT WILL SCAR YOUR SOUL.

IF YOU CAN, KEEP YOUR CHILD.

NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, SHAME OR DIGNITY
WILL AMOUNT TO YOUR CHILD'S LIFE.
Hi, @ Thinker, may i know who helped you on the process? i really need the help too.
Hello, @Thinker, can you help me too??
[/quote]
Electric

Post by Electric »

Rhimes wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:56 am TO ALL WHO SEEK ABORTION HELP IN THE PHILIPPINES:

Are you HESITANT to send your hard-earned money to a probable scammer who WON’T send you the medicines or if he/she does then DOUBTFUL that the medicines could be ORIGINAL or the COMPLETE and RIGHT dosage necessary for your medical abortion?

Are you WORRIED that the medicines you will buy from the person you are going to MEET-UP in some alley or mall are NOT genuine and might cause WORSE problems to you such as an incomplete abortion, septicaemia, drug overdose, poisoning, infection, uterine rupture, etc. that could get you into the nearest Emergency Room (ER) or cause cancer in the future?

If you want your medicines delivered through LBC or another courier service are you afraid that the package will be ILLEGAL and therefore confiscated with you ARRESTED?

Are you GULLIBLE enough to be FOOLED into buying NON-STANDARD abortion drugs from people who claim to have abortion drugs but can’t get STANDARD & FIRST-LINE abortion drugs Mifepristone (RU-486, “The Abortion Pill”, etc.) and Misoprostol (Cytotec, etc.), or by others who claim to have original pure Misoprostol brands such as Cytotec but can’t give you the COMPULSORY Mifepristone THAT IS DEFINITELY NEEDED to be used TOGETHER WITH Misoprostol (Cytotec) for the highest effectiveness possible, or ask you to take TOXIC DOSES of Cortal, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Quinine, etc., or unknown herbal capsules?

Are you scammed into believing that those medicines without proper foil packaging (and coming only in envelopes) is Mifepristone or Methergin (Methylergometrine) usually called “Pampahilab” by street vendors who sell fakes and would rather prefer a prescription from a licensed doctor to buy the ORIGINAL Methergin from Mercury Drug stores for just P25/tablet?

Are you made to believe wrong things by sellers who aren’t doctors so that you will buy from them, some of them aggressively pestering you because they are more desperate than you.

Are you one of those BUSY people who do not have time to read old posts in these forums oh so FULL of SIMILAR and REPETITIVE advertisements from some old timers who have been successfully scamming and making fake testimonial posts to further their falsely earned credibility?

Do you want DOCTORS (Obstetricians, Gynaecologists, Internists, Surgeons, Anaesthesiologists, Emergency Physicians, etc.) YOU COULD VISIT AND VERIFY in their hospitals and clinics for your PROPER abortion information, PROPER abortion drugs, and PROPER abortion surgeries?

Do you want an Emergency Medicine specialized doctor to monitor you for FREE via cell phone/landline or even personally while you take your PROPER abortion drugs and UNTIL your goal is achieved?

Do you want your surgical procedure done in a hospital Operating Room (OR) with doctors instead of some manghihilot (“witch doctor”) in a makeshift clinic or house with who knows who?

Do you want to visit a licensed Obstetrician-Gynaecologist and get a FREE consultation and know what’s best for you BEFORE you pay anything for medicines or any surgery?

Are you afraid of non-standard or wrongly done abortion procedures by people claiming to be doctors but can’t show proof that they are.

Do you want your surgical procedure to have an Anesthesiologist who will just put you to sleep with general/spinal anesthesia instead of the local anesthesia by others that will keep you awake with pain still felt even though they say it’s painless?

Do you want to SLEEP WELL at night, WORK WELL during your working hours, and NOT WORRY about this abortion problem as it has now become the problem of your doctor you consulted personally and NOT yours anymore?

THEN you need to contact the secretary of that group of Philippine doctors at any of the ff. nos. (choose your network):

ZERO NINE TWO SEVEN – EIGHT FIVE FOUR – THREE EIGHT FIVE ONE (Globe)

ZERO NINE TWO EIGHT – NINE THREE ZERO - THREE ONE FOUR TWO (Smart)

ZERO NINE TWO TWO - NINE FOUR ZERO - ZERO THREE ONE THREE (Sun)

Hindi po gumagana yung mga numbers nila. Sino pong may contact sa group of doctors?
George29

Post by George29 »

xanonymouspotato wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:53 am
Ivz wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:28 pm
Thinker wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:27 am MY ABORTION STORY.

"I DID NOT WRITE THIS ARTICLE TO ENCOURAGE ABORTION, IF YOU ARE HAVING THE SAME SITUATION RIGHT NOW, I HOPE YOU MAKE A BETTER DECISION."

"It happened September 2014. My long-time boyfriend invited me to their family event. After that we went to the mall, sneaked out, then did it. It was unplanned. "

We are in a long distance relationship. Not very far from Manila but his financial status hindered us from seeing each other often. We're lucky if we see each other once a month. This situation of us made us miss each other very much that's why (you know).

Few days after we did it, I had thick "white mens." I wasn't bothered that much thinking it was just white mens although the texture is really different. Little did I know that I was already ovulating. (Read here)

It happened September 2014. My long-time boyfriend invited me to their family event. After that we went to the mall, sneaked out, then did it. It was UNPLANNED. Since it was unplanned, I took the so called "morning after pill" to prevent getting pregnant. As said in the internet, I took 4 caps then another 4 after 12 hours. I felt nauseous as usual. It is not the first time I took this.

The PILL (Nordette) did not work.

Before I found out I was pregnant, there were many days of stress, fear, anxiousness, disbelief, everything! I was crazily hoping that my mens will soon come. I didn't worry too much in the beginning because I have irregular cycle but it came to a point that I already know to myself that something was wrong, that the delay is too much.

It came to a point that I told my self I have to end this stress. I can no longer sleep during those times because of too much worrying. I finally had the courage to buy my self a pregnancy test. I cried and prayed hard the night before I did the test. Prayed to God to please give me a negative, so I won't have to do anything worse.

POSITIVE. My life crumbled into pieces as I stared to the kit hopelessly. Asking myself why? The feeling was surreal. I cried a lake. I am officially carrying a life within me.

I told my boyfriend the result. He was as stressed as I am. I was really really sad and hurt. The decision to keep or not to keep our child has to be made the soonest - and it will solely be my call. He loves me, and will not leave me no matter what. He do not want to abort our child, he didn't instruct me to do anything. He was just waiting for my decision, ready to support me despite his financial issues. Sadly, even before I took that test, I already have a decision. I CAN'T.

We were both graduating during that time. I'm already there. In just a few months, i'll be done, I can't stop. My family has already planned a gallant party and invited many relatives from here and abroad. I CANNOT FAIL MY PARENTS. I really can't. I can just imagine what heartbreak they will have if I break this to them after all the bragging they made about me.

Another thing is that, it was really unplanned. I love kids but I still don't want to have one. I don't have a job yet, I don't have savings yet. I don't want to bring a child to this world just to be a heavier burden to my family. Even though we are well of, I wouldn't do such. I know my parents, they will hate me, curse me (who wouldn't?), and I don't want to carry my child with all that negativity around.

BAD LUCK. The pill didn't work that is why I got pregnant. Everything was just so wrong. If I were to have a child, I wouldn't want this to be the reason.

After the test, I still kinda hope the result was wrong so I went to an OB-Gyne to have an ultrasound. Then poof! Yes, there was my tadpole. It's really very official i'm pregnant and I won't keep it. So what's next? I have to have a solution the soonest.

I browsed that internet. Tons of abortion stories, threads, etc. Learned that there are 2 types of abortion, by medicine and by surgery. Of course I preferred the one by medicine. I searched for sellers and found this site. It looks legit. Unlike those sellers in threads where they are accusing each other as scammers.

BE WARNED, I BOUGHT A FAKE PILL from that site. It cost me 4995 for 1 kit if I remember it right. It was sent to me in a sealed bottle of a supplement. I prepared pain relievers before the night i planned to take it. "Bahala na si God," told myself.

I didn't feel the "moderate to very painful cramps" as said on the websites. I had hot flushes (like fever), but then I was able to sleep normally after taking it. No pains whatsoever. The next day, I woke up, no pains still. I went straight to the bathroom. sat in the toilet. Some blood clots came out. I THOUGHT IT WORKED.

After that, I really thought my nightmare was done. I was okay again (not okay but better), but few weeks later, I always feel bloated and I am feeling something weird in my lower abdomen. Its not pain, the feeling is really weird. So I went to a clinic to have an ultrasound again and to my horror, IT'S STILL THERE.

I was stunned when I saw my child. I didn't want to believe my eyes. It's like asking are you sure?? Even though its right in front of my face. I cannot believe it's still there.

It was really painful to see it still there. After what I did, it is so eager to live. It hurts me so much to think that I have tried killing my child and will have to try to do it again. I held back my tears as I leave the clinic.

That day was bizarre. I cried an ocean. My conscience is killing me but I can't keep it. I can't keep my child but I don't want to kill it anymore. The pain and stress is too great.

Now I have to make another solution. I texted the seller of the fake pill. I told him it didn't work. He offered a discounted "higher dose" of pills. I don't think it's gonna work either. I am now looking to surgical abortion.

I browsed about surgical abortion. I found this thread about "Fredli's group," they claimed they are doctors who performs surgical abortion. Looks promising but i'm really scared. I know this is a very sensitive surgery and can be fatal if performed by non-professionals. I emailed them to know the price. 20k atleast.

LUCKILY, I have a friend who helped me find a solution. He introduced me to a Non-governmental Organization which helps girls like me. I talked to them and told them my situation. They kinda refrain helping me at first because they said they refuse pregnancies more than 12 weeks. But in the end, the agreed to helped me.

They scheduled me for a surgical abortion. So I went there. The place was nice. It doesn't look hell. They were nice to me and they were professionals. They gave me pain relievers before the surgery.

IT WAS PAINFUL. Not purely pain, there is this unknown weird feeling along. It was painful but it is nothing compared to what my child has experienced. I deserved that pain.

After that, they were not totally satisfied with what they got so they gave me an abortion pill which I should take at home. This is to ensure that everything will be flushed out.

They scheduled me for a follow-up check up few weeks after that. During the check-up, they made me take preg test and... NEGATIVE. They also gave me contraceptive shot good for 3 months.

ALL OF THAT FOR ONLY 7K. They want to help, not to earn.

That sums up the worst moment of my life.

To my angel,

I'm sorry I have to do this. You know I love you. God knows how hard it is for me to do this. I hope you come back the right time. God will take care of you now. Mama and Papa love you forever.

I WROTE THIS TO WARN YOU, YOU ARE LOST IN THE MOMENT LIKE ME DURING THAT TIME.
YOU ARE VULNERABLE RIGHT NOW.

ABORTION IS A DECISION YOU WILL CARRY IN YOUR HEART FOREVER.
A SIN THAT WILL SCAR YOUR SOUL.

IF YOU CAN, KEEP YOUR CHILD.

NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, SHAME OR DIGNITY
WILL AMOUNT TO YOUR CHILD'S LIFE.
Hi, @ Thinker, may i know who helped you on the process? i really need the help too.
Hello, @Thinker, can you help me too??
[/quote]

Well said thinker. We’re on the same boat. Grabe at sobrang pagsisisi ko sa nagawa ko, gang ngayon iyak pdin ako ng iyak, akala ko kpag natanggal si baby gagaan at tapos problema ko pro I am wrong, sana pwede ko pang ibalik at itama naging desisyon ko, na sana di ako nagpadala sa maling solusyon na pinili ko. Sana nilakasan ko nalang loob ko, sana di ako nagpadala sa isip na kung ano ssabihin at iisipin ng mga taong nakakakilala sakin,sana di ako nagpadala sa takot at sana ahead of pagsisisi si tama at realisasyon nlang ang nauuna ,kaso hindi ei......😭
princess_

Post by princess_ »

Meron po ba kayo recommendations for safe abortion clinics? Super desperate na po talaga, lumalaki na yung tiyan ko dahil sa kakahintay malift yung lockdown
Kringe

Post by Kringe »

hello, same po tayu desperada narin ako sakto march 15 ko nalamn may laman tyan ko kung kelan nagecq na huhu may alam ako pero diko sure kung nagooperate pa silangang ngayun
princess_

Post by princess_ »

Kringe san po banda yung loc huhu need talaga po mag 4 monthe na ako
Kringe

Post by Kringe »

kay Miss shine po. Kung may sarili ka naman sasakyan magpa appoinment kna po saknya.
princess_

Post by princess_ »

Mag GCQ na ang NCR baka sakali may makasabay lang ako.. medyo kabado hehe . Ingat kayo!
tinkerbell

Post by tinkerbell »

totoo bang tumatanggap ng abortion sa likhaan women's health center sa QC? may kelangan ba hanapin para tanggapin nila? I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I want to undergo abortion asap. please recommend clinics.