PHILIPPINE DOCTORS FOR SAFE ABORTION

Buyer and Seller meets.
Rhimes

PHILIPPINE DOCTORS FOR SAFE ABORTION

Post by Rhimes »

TO ALL WHO SEEK ABORTION HELP IN THE PHILIPPINES:

Are you HESITANT to send your hard-earned money to a probable scammer who WON’T send you the medicines or if he/she does then DOUBTFUL that the medicines could be ORIGINAL or the COMPLETE and RIGHT dosage necessary for your medical abortion?

Are you WORRIED that the medicines you will buy from the person you are going to MEET-UP in some alley or mall are NOT genuine and might cause WORSE problems to you such as an incomplete abortion, septicaemia, drug overdose, poisoning, infection, uterine rupture, etc. that could get you into the nearest Emergency Room (ER) or cause cancer in the future?

If you want your medicines delivered through LBC or another courier service are you afraid that the package will be ILLEGAL and therefore confiscated with you ARRESTED?

Are you GULLIBLE enough to be FOOLED into buying NON-STANDARD abortion drugs from people who claim to have abortion drugs but can’t get STANDARD & FIRST-LINE abortion drugs Mifepristone (RU-486, “The Abortion Pill”, etc.) and Misoprostol (Cytotec, etc.), or by others who claim to have original pure Misoprostol brands such as Cytotec but can’t give you the COMPULSORY Mifepristone THAT IS DEFINITELY NEEDED to be used TOGETHER WITH Misoprostol (Cytotec) for the highest effectiveness possible, or ask you to take TOXIC DOSES of Cortal, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Quinine, etc., or unknown herbal capsules?

Are you scammed into believing that those medicines without proper foil packaging (and coming only in envelopes) is Mifepristone or Methergin (Methylergometrine) usually called “Pampahilab” by street vendors who sell fakes and would rather prefer a prescription from a licensed doctor to buy the ORIGINAL Methergin from Mercury Drug stores for just P25/tablet?

Are you made to believe wrong things by sellers who aren’t doctors so that you will buy from them, some of them aggressively pestering you because they are more desperate than you.

Are you one of those BUSY people who do not have time to read old posts in these forums oh so FULL of SIMILAR and REPETITIVE advertisements from some old timers who have been successfully scamming and making fake testimonial posts to further their falsely earned credibility?

Do you want DOCTORS (Obstetricians, Gynaecologists, Internists, Surgeons, Anaesthesiologists, Emergency Physicians, etc.) YOU COULD VISIT AND VERIFY in their hospitals and clinics for your PROPER abortion information, PROPER abortion drugs, and PROPER abortion surgeries?

Do you want an Emergency Medicine specialized doctor to monitor you for FREE via cell phone/landline or even personally while you take your PROPER abortion drugs and UNTIL your goal is achieved?

Do you want your surgical procedure done in a hospital Operating Room (OR) with doctors instead of some manghihilot (“witch doctor”) in a makeshift clinic or house with who knows who?

Do you want to visit a licensed Obstetrician-Gynaecologist and get a FREE consultation and know what’s best for you BEFORE you pay anything for medicines or any surgery?

Are you afraid of non-standard or wrongly done abortion procedures by people claiming to be doctors but can’t show proof that they are.

Do you want your surgical procedure to have an Anesthesiologist who will just put you to sleep with general/spinal anesthesia instead of the local anesthesia by others that will keep you awake with pain still felt even though they say it’s painless?

Do you want to SLEEP WELL at night, WORK WELL during your working hours, and NOT WORRY about this abortion problem as it has now become the problem of your doctor you consulted personally and NOT yours anymore?

THEN you need to contact the secretary of that group of Philippine doctors at any of the ff. nos. (choose your network):

ZERO NINE TWO SEVEN – EIGHT FIVE FOUR – THREE EIGHT FIVE ONE (Globe)

ZERO NINE TWO EIGHT – NINE THREE ZERO - THREE ONE FOUR TWO (Smart)

ZERO NINE TWO TWO - NINE FOUR ZERO - ZERO THREE ONE THREE (Sun)
Last edited by Rhimes on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Shine

Re: PHILIPPINE DOCTORS FOR SAFE ABORTION

Post by Miss Shine »

To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?
Don't make a doubt! Trust only those knowledgeable person.
REMEMBER: Hindi po pinagkakatiwala ang buhay sa kung sino sino lamang.
MAG ISIP! MAGBASA! BAGO MAG TIWALA!

Just TEXT or CALL Miss Shine for more information.

1 month and 2 month for DILATION and CURETTAGE PROCEDURE.

Ang D and C Procedure it's a process of scrapping the cervix or the lower part of the uterus to get the sac that'll probably develop as fetus.

3. 4. 5. 6. 7 months for CATHETER PROCEDURE.

Ang Catheter Procedure it's a process of putting straight catheter in the cervix until it open and the fetus comes out.

SURE and SAFE and PAINLESS Abortion Procedure.

Thank You.

Abortion Pills, Abortion Pills Philippines, Abortion in the Philippines, Abortion Clinic in the Philippines, Cytotec Philippines, Cytotec Misoprostol Philippines, Philippine Midwife for Safe Abortion, Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion, Safe Abortion in the Philippines, Safe Abortion Clinic in the Philippines.
ayogoyangdumang

Post by ayogoyangdumang »

Miss Shine wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:26 am To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?

Ang D and C Procedure it's a process of scrapping the cervix or the lower part of the uterus to get the sac that'll probably develop as fetus.

Ang Catheter Procedure it's a process of putting straight catheter in the cervix until it open and the fetus comes out.

Thank You.

Abortion Pills, Abortion Pills Philippines, Abortion in the Philippines, Abortion Clinic in the Philippines, Cytotec Philippines, Cytotec Misoprostol Philippines, Philippine Midwife for Safe Abortion, Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion, Safe Abortion in the Philippines, Safe Abortion Clinic in the Philippines.
Hi miss shine remind ko lang po yung appointment ko sa July 5 thank you. :)
Divine

Post by Divine »

I just like share my story to those women out there with problems same as mine before a month ago i was looking for help for my problem to be solved. I was a weeks delayed that time and i was really feel stressed about it.

The i started searching on the internet until i saw this site. I picked yna's number and i texted her thinking that maybe she could help me out. I told her everything about my pregnancy and we had a good conversation over the phone. During our conversation ask's me to take cytotec and she will be the one who'll give it to me. All i have to is to send her money from the account she gave then she will be sending me what i needed then i sent the money from the account she had given me. But after that she wasn't even texting me back. Thats when i realized that it was only a scam.

For the second time around. One of the numbers in this site. That's when i found out Ate Shine number i texted her like what i have texted to yna Then she told me the same thing that yna said to me. So i was in the benefits of doubt thinking that maybe she's also a scammer but after she told me that their team do meet ups i was pretty much sure of it than through shipping then through that conversation she told me to go to monumento and somebody will meet me up from there. I met one of her helpers then she gave me the medicine. (I DONT HAVE TO MENTION HER NAME FOR SOME INTANCES) And i gave her the money. I texted Ate Shine about the instructions on how to take an those meds and she proffesionally replies with my questions.

I OWE MY CONDITION NOW TO HER HOW I WILL BE MORE CAREFUL WHEN TRUSTING A PERSON. I HAVENT KNOWN.

IF YOU NEED Ate Shine's HELP THIS IS HER CONTACT NUMBER 0939 626 8680 SHE IS A GENUINE PERSON.
helpmeplease

Post by helpmeplease »

ayogoyangdumang wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:29 am
Miss Shine wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:26 am To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?

Thank You.

Kay miss shine din ako pupunta sa June 27 naman ako.
ayogoyangdumang

Post by ayogoyangdumang »

helpmeplease wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:59 am
ayogoyangdumang wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:29 am

Thank You.

Ilang months ipapaabort mo sis?
helpmeplease

Post by helpmeplease »

ayogoyangdumang wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:00 am
helpmeplease wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:59 am
ayogoyangdumang wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:29 am Hi miss shine remind ko lang po yung appointment ko sa July 5 thank you. :)
Ilang months ipapaabort mo sis?
2 months sis.
Babanam

Post by Babanam »

I am really satiesfied and contented with the service first i am really hesitant to do the procedure because you never know the people it might be fraud. But meeting the worker and the helper of Ms. Shine they are all very accomodating and warmth. I didnt expect the work place looks like a private hospital so that ease my worries and the procedure itself it is as if nothing really happens cause its painless really. I would like to say thank you to all specially to Ms. Shine she really took care of me. I recommend you guys.

Ms. Shine contact no. 09396268680.
Sunflower

Post by Sunflower »

Thank you miss shine negative na po ako.
Yunayuna

Post by Yunayuna »

Sunflower wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:08 am Thank you miss shine negative na po ako.
Pareho tayo negative na din ako at kay miss shine din ako nagpaabort.