Manila Abortion Clinic

Buyer and Seller meets.
Manila Abortion

Manila Abortion Clinic

Post by Manila Abortion »

Manila Abortion Clinic, gives safe abortion procedure for unwanted pregnancy particularly, catheter procedure and D&C Procedure. If you would like to ask questions or any inquiries kindly contact is thru: 09510094877

Don't hesitate to ask any queries or concerns. We are not affiliated to any kind of abortion clinic that serves the same procedures as we are.
Needyourhelp

Re: Manila Abortion Clinic

Post by Needyourhelp »

Legit po ba to??? Pwede mag ask kung kaya pa bang abort yong turning 5 months na?? Sana magreply kayo
Manila Abortion

Needyourhelp wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:14 am Legit po ba to??? Pwede mag ask kung kaya pa bang abort yong turning 5 months na?? Sana magreply kayo
Hi, good day! Yes we can accommodate your need of help po for unwanted pregnancy. Kindly contact us further for more information about this service. We will be glad to help you in this kind of situation. Thank you and stay safe
Needyourhelp

Post by Needyourhelp »

Pills po ba? Kaya pa kaya ng pills??
Manila Abortion

Needyourhelp wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:36 am Pills po ba? Kaya pa kaya ng pills??
I'm sorry to say but we really don't recommend using abortion pills. Such months of pregnancy kasi need to undergo procedures na talaga and it is dangerous to undergo self abortion (abortion pills is categorized as self Abortion procedure). It might cause internal hemorrhage that might end you up in the hospital bed. I don't want to take the risk of recommending abortion pills. But I suggest undergo ka na lang ng procedures mismo. We will guide you all throughout naman and I guarantee you na maalis si unwanted pregnancy. So, nothing to worry about.
Needyourhelp

Post by Needyourhelp »

I'll make it up to you once nakapag usap na kami ng bf ko. Ano preparation?? Aabutin ba ako ng 24hrs ?
Manila Abortion

Needyourhelp wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:52 am I'll make it up to you once nakapag usap na kami ng bf ko. Ano preparation?? Aabutin ba ako ng 24hrs ?
Sure. I'll take note of that and will wait for your decision. The insertion of catheter will only take minutes but the inducement will take longer hours. Feel free to contact us to give you the proper directives for this matter. I guess, it is better for you to hand us a call instead of chatting around here 😊
Needyourhelp

Post by Needyourhelp »

Yes, i'll call you mamaya mag uusap muna kami ng bf ko. Ako lang kasi mag isa pupunta diyan sainyo kung sakali kasi nasa abroad sya kaya medyo kabado ako kasi first time ko lang din kasi to. Wrong timing lang kasi kaya kailangang gawin.
Manila Abortion

Needyourhelp wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:22 am Yes, i'll call you mamaya mag uusap muna kami ng bf ko. Ako lang kasi mag isa pupunta diyan sainyo kung sakali kasi nasa abroad sya kaya medyo kabado ako kasi first time ko lang din kasi to. Wrong timing lang kasi kaya kailangang gawin.
I do understand the situation. Nothing to worry about naman po. We will be there for you the whole duration of the process. I'll wait for your call. Thanks
Needyourhelp

Post by Needyourhelp »

Kung pupunta ba ako bukas ma a accommodate nyo po ba ako?? Til what time ba kayo nag operate?