Midwife Abortionist in the Philippines for Safe Abortion.

Buyer and Seller meets.
Divine

Midwife Abortionist in the Philippines for Safe Abortion.

Post by Divine »

I just like share my story to those women out there with problems same as mine before a month ago i was looking for help for my problem to be solved. I was a weeks delayed that time and i was really feel stressed about it.

The i started searching on the internet until i saw this site. I picked yna's number and i texted her thinking that maybe she could help me out. I told her everything about my pregnancy and we had a good conversation over the phone. During our conversation ask's me to take cytotec and she will be the one who'll give it to me. All i have to is to send her money from the account she gave then she will be sending me what i needed then i sent the money from the account she had given me. But after that she wasn't even texting me back. Thats when i realized that it was only a scam.

For the second time around. One of the numbers in this site. That's when i found out Ate Shine number i texted her like what i have texted to yna Then she told me the same thing that yna said to me. So i was in the benefits of doubt thinking that maybe she's also a scammer but after she told me that their team do meet ups i was pretty much sure of it than through shipping then through that conversation she told me to go to monumento and somebody will meet me up from there. I met one of her helpers then she gave me the medicine. (I DONT HAVE TO MENTION HER NAME FOR SOME INTANCES) And i gave her the money. I texted Ate Shine about the instructions on how to take an those meds and she proffesionally replies with my questions.

I OWE MY CONDITION NOW TO HER HOW I WILL BE MORE CAREFUL WHEN TRUSTING A PERSON. I HAVENT KNOWN.

IF YOU NEED Ate Shine's HELP THIS IS HER CONTACT NUMBER 0939 626 8680 SHE IS A GENUINE PERSON.
Last edited by Divine on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Shine

Re: Midwife Abortionist in the Philippines for Safe Abortion.

Post by Miss Shine »

To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?
Don't make a doubt! Trust only those knowledgeable person.
REMEMBER: Hindi po pinagkakatiwala ang buhay sa kung sino sino lamang.
MAG ISIP! MAGBASA! BAGO MAG TIWALA!

Just TEXT or CALL Miss Shine for more information.

1 month and 2 month for DILATION and CURETTAGE PROCEDURE.

Ang D and C Procedure it's a process of scrapping the cervix or the lower part of the uterus to get the sac that'll probably develop as fetus.

3. 4. 5. 6. 7 months for CATHETER PROCEDURE.

Ang Catheter Procedure it's a process of putting straight catheter in the cervix until it open and the fetus comes out.

SURE and SAFE and PAINLESS Abortion Procedure.

Thank You.

Abortion Pills, Abortion Pills Philippines, Abortion in the Philippines, Abortion Clinic in the Philippines, Cytotec Philippines, Cytotec Misoprostol Philippines, Philippine Midwife for Safe Abortion, Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion, Safe Abortion in the Philippines, Safe Abortion Clinic in the Philippines.
Last edited by Miss Shine on Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Shine

Post by Miss Shine »

To all the women here who need help on how to solve their problem about UNWANTED PREGNANCY?

Ang D and C Procedure it's a process of scrapping the cervix or the lower part of the uterus to get the sac that'll probably develop as fetus.

Ang Catheter Procedure it's a process of putting straight catheter in the cervix until it open and the fetus comes out.

Thank You.

Abortion Pills, Abortion Pills Philippines, Abortion in the Philippines, Abortion Clinic in the Philippines, Cytotec Philippines, Cytotec Misoprostol Philippines, Philippine Midwife for Safe Abortion, Registered Midwife for Safe Abortion, Safe Abortion in the Philippines, Safe Abortion Clinic in the Philippines.
Miss Shine

Post by Miss Shine »

Thank You.

Miss Shine

Post by Miss Shine »

Thank You.

Miss Shine

Post by Miss Shine »

Thank You.

Gazini

Post by Gazini »

Thank you team shine for helping me to solve my problem. Super thank you talaga dahil inasikaso nyo ako at inalagaan hanggang mailabas ko yung fetus ko. Kahit masakit nakaya ko naman dahil hindi nyo ako iniwan hanggang sa huli. Sobrang thank you kila ate jen at ate anne na nag alaga sakin habang nasa place nyo ako at thank you din kay ate MJ na sumundo sakin sa SM Fairview sorry ate MJ kung napaghintay ko kayo ng mahigit 2 hours sa SM Fairview kase sobrang traffic sa commonwealth nung pumunta ako sa inyo and lastly thank you miss shine sa maayos na trabaho totoo nga talagang hindi masakit ang catheter procedure sa paglabas lang talaga makakaramdam ng sakit kase buo na at medyo malaki na yung 5 months thank you talaga sa team nyo miss shine dahil sa inyo nakahinga na ako ng maluwag sana talaga mas marami pa kayong matulungan na ganito din ang pinagdadaanan more power sa team nyo at sa mga sisters natin na naghahanap ng tulong dito read carefully mag ingat sa mga scammer kay miss shine kayo lumapit para hindi kayo maloko dahil totoong tumutulong sila. Again thank you talaga sa team nyo miss shine.